ST ANDREWS, 28 Glasgow Street
A Picture of Family Bliss: 3 Spacious Bedrooms, Double Lock Up Garage, Solar Panels, and Security Window Grills
Property ID: 18794379
Entering via an ascending walkway, guarded by white horse statues - poised on their hind legs - and framed by proud gardens, this functional format has the leisurely feel of an Australian summer!
At 612sqm this spacious, brick veneer home offers:
- three bedrooms, the main with a walk-in wardrobe, and the rest with built-ins; each with ceiling fans
- sunny and substantial formal lounge, with high gloss slate floors, and split system air conditioning
- kitchen with gas cooking and generous storage capacity, including pantry
- formal dining and separate family room
- an enormous rumpus room
- two-way bathroom with en suite access to master; 2nd bathroom
- covered al fresco, framed by fruit trees and flourishing garden
- grassy play area
- double lock-up garage with drive-through access
- four rain water tanks
- solar panels on the main roof and garden shed
- security window grills
Close to local amenities-- it won't last long!
Call Moinul on 0434484545 or Mahabub on 0415510199 for a viewing today!
Disclaimer: Information presented here is based on sources Estate Galaxy deems reliable, but does not take responsibility for its authenticity. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries for further verification.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport